Singapore Company Secretary
Our company secretary package offers the following services:
- Maintain and update the Statutory Registers of the Company, including Register of Members, Directors, Auditors, Secretaries, Managers, Directors’ shareholdings; and Charges over Company’s assets.
- Prepare board resolutions and minutes of directors’ and shareholders’ meetings.
- Conduct annual general meetings.
- Prepare and file the annual return with the Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority.
- Prepare minutes and resolutions for extraordinary meetings and to do the relevant filings with the Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority, where necessary, in connection with the following but not restricted to :-
- Allotment of shares;
- Share transfers;
- Changes in the officers of the Company;
- Change of registered office;
- Changes in the Memorandum and Articles of Association;
- Opening of bank accounts; and
- Change of bank signatories.
Incorporation of Company
To start doing business in Singapore, a company must first be incorporated. This is an easy and smooth process when you know which entity is most suitable for your business.
When starting a private limited company in Singapore, you will need the following:
- At least 1 Shareholder
- 1 Singapore Resident Director
- 1 Company Secretary
- At least S$1 in initial paid-up share capital
- A Singapore registered office address